Supplemental Resources for
Principles of Real Estate Practice
We are excited to announce the completion of our PowerPoint Presentation to Principles of Real Estate Practice (“PREP-PP”). After months of intensive development, we are now able to offer you this invaluable classroom support tool for your prelicense presentations. Now you can more easily use our best-selling text in a classroom environment with unit-by-unit, topic-by-topic graphic support in a PowerPoint format. Better yet, our 540-slide PREP-PP is superior to any other such presentation on the market. Here’s why:
Students can learn easier so their pass rate will go up:
- PREP-PP is a learning reinforcement as it succinctly summarizes every topic in the text
- PREP-PP offers visual reinforcement of key learning points in real estate principles
- PREP-PP keeps students on track since every color-coded slide contains the same unit and topic organization as that found in the text
Instructors can teach the material easier:
- PREP-PP slides contain the same (color-coded) unit and topic organization of the text and instructor guide, so instructors know exactly where they are at all times
- PREP-PP facilitates classroom explanations as it summarizes text material
- PREP-PP liberates instructors from having to read notes and text passages, since the slides contain all the text’s main points
- PREP-PP is integrated with the Instructor Guide on a slide-by slide basis to enhance discussions, feedback, exercises and key point reviews
- PREP-PP contains the same content and organization of our best-selling exam prep books, the ‘Real Estate License Exam Prep’ series - so the circle of reinforcement is complete!
Our 170-page instructor guide is perfect for designing lessons plans for Principles of Real Estate Practice. The instructor guide is available in print, PDF, and Word formats.
About our Instructor Guide to Principles of Real Estate Practice
- 170 pages with chapter end questions (325+ total questions not found in textbook), closing worksheet, and 85-question final exam
- Chapter-by-chapter components:
- Learning Objectives
- Key Terms
- Chapter Outline & Key Points – tracks with text and PowerPoint
- Student Participation Discussion scenarios with possible answers
- Supplemental chapter-end questions
- Separate Final Exam
Our stand-alone, 75-page math workbook is called Real Estate Math Express. Please click the link below for more information about Real Estate Math Express. Find out why Real Estate Math Express is the best-selling real estate math book on Amazon.com.
We have a comprehensive, state-specific line of exam prep titles known as the "Real Estate License Exam Prep" series. Please click the button below for additional exam prep information.